From moving your raw materials, to advancing finished goods rapidly along the supply chain, TTP provides lifting solutions by utilizing local engineering, world-class products, installation, and service.
Big ideas built for your production
Our range of capabilities include cranes, hoists, vacuum lifters, and many other overhead lifting solutions. We have conductor bar and “below-the-hook” accessories, including structural mechanical lifting devices, magnets, grapples, and custom end effectors. We proudly provide installation, inspection, and service directly and through our partner network.
Our team is extremely well-versed in all facets of production and we pride ourselves in giving every customer the individualized attention they deserve. Our Regional Sales Managers, Technical Support Specialists, and Customer Service team strategically cover Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska and Western Wisconsin.
- Gorbel – Patent Track, Cranes, Ergonomic Lifting (G-Force), Jibs, Hoists, & Fall Protection
- Demag – Cranes, Hoists, KBK Modular Cranes, & Drives
- Schmalz – Vacuum Technology for Lifting, manipulating, and holding.
- Industrial Magnetics – Magnets & Magnetic Tools, Lift Assists
- Tri-Motion Industries (Bal-trol) – Air Balancing Hoists
- Conductix-Wampfler-Besta – Media Supply Systems, Conductor Bar, Pendants, Air Balancers, Inductive Power Transfer.
- Harrington – Air and Electric Chain Hoists, Crane Components,
- GH Cranes & Components – Cranes, Crane Kits, Winches
- Hubbell-Gleason – Workplace Solutions, Tool Balancers, Tool Rails, and Jibs.
- All Lift Cranes – Jib & Gantry Cranes
- Saturn Overhead Equipment – Tractor Drives
- Lift Wise
Modular and versatile from 50 lbs up to 3.5 tons, Workstation Cranes increase productivity with Bench Mounted, Free Standing or Ceiling Mounted options. Reconfigurable components combine to create monorail, single and double girder cranes and even pillar and wall-mounted jib crane solutions. All with the flexibility to maximize your work area.
Superior engineering, durability, reliability, and ease-of-use, all define the products we use for overhead cranes. We can engineer precise solutions to meet the strictest of your requirements. From building design to full production, consider us a trusted collaborator throughout the entire process.
Chain, wire rope, mechanical, air, electric, low headroom, single, dual and infinitely variable speed... you name it, and we have a product available (frequently from factory stock). We are responsive and competitive, so don't hesitate to call with questions.
Vacuum lifting allows for effective, ergonomic, non-damaging handling of solid and semi-porous products. Boxes, bags, sheets, pallets... it's astonishing the variety of substrates you can can lift, hold, and manipulate with vacuum technology. The right technology can drastically improve productivity for machine loading, shipping and packaging areas, and multitudes of other lifting applications.
Need Something Quick?
We will soon offer a limited selection of our best products via our online store. And if you don't see what you need, don't worry, just reach out to us and we'll get you what you need in a hurry.Contact Us